Specially handcrafted, premium quality, artistically shaped a large ceramic bowl that reminds you of oceanic waves. Beautifully covered with melted golden browns around the edges. Handmade, and intricate on the edges.
It comes in a bright sea green shade, and contrast of brown and gold melting around the edges, giving it a look of molten chocolate.
A variation of three sizes available.
- This bowl is perfect for serving curries, rice, or a big portion of some healthy salad which are quantity based, as the depth and width allows one to mix the condiments easily.
- Good to serve two or three persons.
- Can be used for family lunch or dinner parties, special occasions, festivals, brunch, and gatherings.
- Perfect for serving your favourite snacks or curry.
- You could decorate it with beautiful flowers, candles, and potpourri using it as a centrepiece for your table.
- This bowl would look perfect with a rustic or bright table set up.
- Can be served on a wooden tray or brown rustic wooden mats.
- The smooth and glidable surface makes it absolutely easy to clean.
- Excellent for gifting purposes for house warming parties, festivals, birthdays, newly married couples, also someone who loves hosting parties and enjoys cooking.
Pro tip– It can be paired with our set of Small & Medium bowls to make a complete dinner set.
Handmade, Sustainable, Long lasting colours, scratch resistant, Lead free, oven, microwave & dishwasher safe.
Size: Large: Height- 7.6cm (3 inches), Width- 22.8cm (9 inches).
Colour: Sea green and golden brown.
Items Included: 1 large bowl